Re: [DL] Another one

	In the Hell on Earth game I play in, three of the five characters have
Leadership (and my character has D12's in Mein) but we hardly ever get to
use it. Since most of the combats we find ourselves in are so nasty, and
because Leadership takes a card to use, no one has a spare card to use.
The only combat we were in that it could have done some good, my
character was taken out by a sniper on the first round.
	So I guess the short answer would be that Leadership is a skill that
doesn't come up that often but when it does, it could turn the combat. If
you are a marshal, try using Leadership against your posse. A cult leader
with it could be deadly.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:22:54 -0400 Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca>
writes:
> Leadership:
>
> While two of my posse members have it (although neither are just
> bursting
> with Mien), they never use it.  I don't know if it's player
> co-ordination
> issues, but they are definitely a trio of individuals (plus NPC)
> when it
> comes to situations where it might be helpful.  They've never used
> it to
> trade cards, OR to help negate surprise.
>
> Do any of you/your players suffer from this as well, or are my group
> aberrations?  Or is Leadership a surprisingly underrated or at least
> underused Aptitude?
>

> Ross

"As long as there's lead in the air, there's still hope."
             -Texas Ranger D.M. Thomas
Waste of Space - http://mscof.home.texas.net/

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.