Re: [DL] Worst Games

My list

1- Bram Stoker's Draclua (bought it in some flea market and made my sister
take it before I burned it)
2- Amber (I'm not sure if it was the GM or the game but it seemed a waste of
time...)
3- MIB (come on...any game put out just to capitalize on a movie is not
going to be very good...see my no. 1)
4- The Arcanum (great matiral for magical concepts...but the system and
world come off as not given any atention comparied to the magic)
5- Wraith (again I like some of the ideas and concepts but if there little
chance of real interaction with the mundain, so what's the point!)

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member