Re: [DL] Austradians and New Zealots

 >Man, you Aussies and such think you have it bad?  We Canadians suffer form
 >the same kind of freaky generalizations (many of them neatly summed up in a
 >piece called 'The Rant,' which was immediately turned into a Molson
 >Canadian beer commercial, thus defeating the purpose), and we live NEXT
 >DOOR to the freaky generalists themselves!

Ha.
(One last comment before moving this to the OT list)

I live in New Mexico.  New Mexico is one of the 50 states of the
US.    During  my time in the army, I heard "funny, you don't look
hispanic", "I thought you had to be a US citizen to join", "Do you speak
spanish?" far too often.
After awhile, I just gave up and told folks I was from Vegas.  Then I got
"Funny, you don't look Italian".  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Leda:
Are you sure it wasn't Zeus dressed up as a chicken?  He's into that kind
of thing, you know.