Re: [DL] Tale Tellin'

Ross Coburn wrote:

> Another skill not one of my players has ever used, and considering the
> potential for a free, personal Legend chip, I've never seen why not.
>
> Anyone else?

My priest used Tale Tellin' to accumulate a large collection of Legend
Chips.  We had about seven of them total, but because my Posse was so
miserly, they never got used.

Also, I'm not too sure how we ever got them in the first place, as my
priest was really heavy on the whole Gloom & Doom thing, so I don't know
why anybody ever listened to his tales.  Not exactly entertainment :)
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist