Re: [DL] Worst Games

Okay, some of these are pretty remote:

In order of worst first...

1) SenZar, which was published by three munchkins in northern
Louisiana.  It had a four page character sheet, one of which was
entitled "Loot!!!" (note, three exclamation points) and consisted of
lined paper for you to list your posessions on.

2) Cyberspace, the tweaker's wet dream.  Had some interesting ideas
sci-fi wise, but was bogged down by the cludgiest system in creation.

3) SLA Industries, for being generally unimaginative, having character
sheets printed on 8 1/2 x 14 sheets (so they couldn't be photocopied),
and falling out of its binding within one hour of purchase.

4) Mythus, for spelling everything with an "ae".  Like Aelves, and
Maegik, Aerth, and Sucks My Aess.  And being written by a coke addict
(didn't know that about Gaery Gaegax, didjya?)

5) Wraith, for having an "Angst" stat.  I laughed for a straight week
about that one.  A week.  Really.  Lost five pounds 'cause I couldn't
eat.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist