Re: [DL] Game Props {Was: Combat streamlining}

In a message dated 7/27/00 2:46:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wes.anderson@lucasfilm.com writes:

<< >Also, any player finding a spitoon (in brass or whatever) or equally
 >periodic and cool fate pot will also be rewarded handsomely.  I use a
 >burlap sack right now, which work, but I could really use something more
 >atmospheric. >>

    If you're willing to spend about $40-50, you can buy a nice brass spitoon
new from Gatlin-Burlier online.  Works GREAT as a Fate Chip pot. :)
    There are also spitoons offered on eBay, but of course there may once
have been actual tobacco juice in those, and that's not necessarily what you
want. :)

Steve Long