Re: [DL] Game Props {Was: Combat streamlining}

In a message dated 7/27/00 6:03:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
coburn@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Thanks, I'll try looking them up.  I am assuming the IRL is
 www.Gatlin-Burlier.com?

 If not, please advise... >>

    I'm afraid I don't recall, but if that's not it, I know you can find it
simply by searching for "Gatlin-Burlier."  You're not exactly gonna pick up a
lot of false positive hits with a term like that. ;)
    The spitoon I got is about 9" tall, with an 8" wide diameter at the very
top -- that gives you a good size that holds your 85 chips but is easy to
transport, and the hole is the right size for an adult hand.
    Other great props I enjoy using for DL:
        -- real clay poker chips from Las Vegas (buy 'em online at $18 per
100)
        -- repro Confederate money (buy at local museums, etc.)
        -- repro 1864 playing cards (from U.S. Cards)
        -- cherrywood gambler's case (holds all my DL chips, dice, cards; way
cool!)

Steve Long