Re: [DL] Game Props {Was: Combat streamlining}

> > I use a burlap sack right now, which work, but I
> > could really use something more atmospheric.
> > Ross
> I still use the old gamer standby.
>
> Jeff "Thats right it is a Crown Royal bag, what of it" Tolle

You know, on that note, does anybody have some extras they'd be willing to
send me?  I'd pay postage.  I don't want to go into bars around here to look
for them.  Granted, there is a strip joint in town, but Mother would hear
about it and I don't want to listen to her incessant badgering questions.  I
need at least two- one for a dice bag (mine is getting too small) and one
for a Fate Pot (Tupperware is just too noisy, and I do *NOT* want to have to
glue foam inside it).  Of course, maybe I can look this weekend...

Nick "Damn my inability to drink!" Zachariasen