Re: [DL] Buying Habits [OT]

RE: [DL] Buying Habits [OT]> The actual piece of pig skin (and I hope to
this day it wasn't "long" pig) had an "A" tattoed into it. You could see the
needle > punctures and the blue ink was still in it.
> Easily one of the most disturbing things I've ever pulled from a bag of
snack food...

What, you wussies won't eat these?  Hell, I've seen them before and I just
didn't care.  I LIKE pork rinds!  I just wish I could still find the
barbecue flavor around here.  All they have now is regular and hot n' spicy.

Nick Zachariasen