Re: [DL] Worst Games

> --- Fuzyn9feet <Fuzyn9feet@email.msn.com> wrote:
> > My list
> > 2- Amber (I'm not sure if it was the GM or the game
> > but it seemed a waste of
> > time...)
>
> Personal opinion, it was the GM.  I adore Amber, but I
> can see why others wouldn't get into it.  Did you read
> the books?
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

I read it and like Wraith there were some cool ideas but I couldn't see a
reason a character in the world as is would care enough to be in a game.

On the other hand I know many people (mostly from cons) that rave about
Amber and play it all the time and all I can say is if you like it go for
it. To each their own...

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member