Re: [DL] Buying Habits [OT]

In a message dated 7/27/00 3:14:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

<< Hey, I'm a city boy.  I stay as far away from farms as possible.  I dislike
 the smells and the ticks- ESPECIALLY the ticks, considering my hair.

Nick -

   Most of my relatives live in South Dakota.  There are NO cities in South
Dakota, I don't care what "they" tell you.  Watertown is listed on even the
most general SD maps and you can walk the entire place in a day.

Scott "exaggerating only slightly" Mickelson