Re: [DL] Hells' Burrow Update (finally)

It should be fixed now.  The problem is that most older versions of
Netscape don't recognize CSS right, although I think Netscape 6 works
right.  My apologies- I thought I'd stamped that bug out earlier.  Anyhow,
it should work now.  Lemme know if it doesn't.

Urg.  Sorry for the late reply.  Went to an all-night movie marathon and
had 177 list messages waiting when I got home. Sleep.  Now.  Good.

-Very Tired Marshal Mayfield