Re: [DL] lucky players and amazing rolls [OT]

--- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
> > Okay, I'm going to chime in here.  I am our GM's
> SO,
> > and he is almost -always- harder on me.  Granted,
> half
> > of that is at my own request.  I want to be good,
> and
> > the best way to do that is to have it rough.
>
> Must... refrain... from making... joke.  Too...
> easy.  Must...do it... for
> Aunt May!  You... Klingon bastards... you
> killedmyson!!!!

*grin*  I am not unaware of the way I "left myself
open" there; joke away, though I'm sure we've all gone
there mentally by now. I know I have, and it just
makes me wish the workday was over!

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I wouldn't be a
gamer!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen