Re: [DL] 1st Edition vs. New edition

> Is it necessary to purchase the new Players guide and
> Marshalls guide, or can I get by with the Changes on
> the web site?

All the changes to the old edition Deadlands rulebook and "The Quick and
the Dead" are posted on the site. You really don't need to buy the
Revised Editions unless you really want them. Personally, I simply find
it easier to have all the streamlined material in the same place, but I
also know what it's like to be strapped for cash.

Mike "I don't need to eat this week. There's a new HoE book out."
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."