Re: [DL] Combat streamlining

>I split arms and legs up much as Allan does - odd (1,3,11,13) means right
>arm/leg, while even (2,4,12,14) means left arm/leg. A raise on say 13 means
>the player can decide which arm to hit but cannot adjust to the torso
>without 2 raises (to get to 15) or three (to get to 10).

Right - that's what I'm saying.

When you subdivide the table into left and right, it becomes easier to
adjust your aim (change the to hit roll) to hit the arm on the other side
of the torso, then it is to hit the torso inbetween.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Wesley:
I'm not sure, but I can figure it out if I reroute these systems and
reconfigure the warp field and run a complete internal whootchacallit on
the computers and...