Re: [DL] Worst Games

My list:

1. Shadowrun:  I have yet to see a combat last longer than the entire
evening, and I don't like mixed genre games either.

2. Rifts:  See above.

3. Wraith:  Just too wierd.

4. Tales of the floating Vagabond:  Might have just been the GM, but that
was the only game I ever walked out on.

5. Marvel Super Heros: Not enough info for making your own characters.

Also:  Mr. Sean Whipkey,  I happen to love Milennium's end and if you
have a complete rulebook I'll buy it from you.  Send me an email at
M.grunwell@worldnet.att.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.