[DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

Greetings List Posse,
	I'm taking a short break from writing the first draft of *Dead Presidents*
to ask y'all a quick question. Having exhausted my backlog of college
buddies, re-enacting buddies, SCV compatriots, wives, mistresses, students,
fellow parishoners and assorted flunkies:), I am once again turning to the
Listserver as a source of NPC names.
	Now I don't want to spoil the surprise and reveal who exactly has been
written in at this point (especially since Goff might have to cut you out
of the final draft--then you'd hate him, and it'd be *my* fault!:)), but I
just wanted to ask: is there anyone currently subscribed who would be
opposed to seeing your name in an honest-to-Shane real *Deadlands* book?
	If you are, please e-mail me privately and I personally guarantee no
obnoxious fanboys will be awake at night, drooling at the sight of your
moniker, spelled out in a gaming adventure.:)
	Otherwise, look for *Dead Presidents*, coming soon to a game store near you!
	The next person devoured by a horrible, tentacled thing could be YOU!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"