Re: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

--- Ghoull@aol.com wrote:
> Moving this to semi-OT, has anyone ever used the
> Akira soundtrack as
> background music for a Deadlands game? Some of the
> tracks obviously wouldn't
> work in the Weird West, but others might. I can
> envision the Clowns theme
> playing during a trip through the City o' Gloom, and
> the Teddy Bear
> Hallucination song would be great for trips to the
> Hunting Grounds or when
> facing especially surreal monsters.

I'll put it in the mix this weekend and see what
people think.  Of course, it's going to stand out a
bit since I just got my Weird Wailins *bowing in
general direction of Pinnacle* but we all know and
love the music.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen