Re: [DL] I'll Make Ya Famous...

It's true, they burnt my sweet Louisville.

But I'm getting my revenge, one meal at a time. hehehe

The McGloth rocks!

Seeya

Mark M.

Tastes like chicken.

  Christopher McGlothlin <cmcgloth@halifax.com> wrote:

At 01:38 AM 8/2/2000 EDT, AJ Solis wrote:
> Which reminds me, I certainly wouldn't mind being put in a book,
although
>I'd rather be the abomination than the abomination chow.
> I know, I'm weird that way. :)

I'm not sure why, but that seems to be the general consensus among *DL*
fans.

If y'all have read *Back East: The South*, you already know the
(spoiler-laden) unflattering light our fellow-Lister Mark Metzner's
namesake is cast in, and when I first informed him of it, he had to have
been the most grateful I've ever seen anyone!

Then again, Mark bought a copy of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* just because I
burned his hometown to the ground in it, so maybe he's just special.:)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"