Re: [DL] Yet another Los Diablo question... [Spoiler]

> > Diablo, does she become a Los Diablo Cow, rather than a Los Diablo
Bull?<<

> >     Interesting idea. I don't see any reason why not.
> >
> > And, if so, what would the effect of drinking her milk have? >>
>
> I myself wouldn't worry about it.
>
> After all - who's gonna do the milkin'? :-)

Well, I'd say that possibly some demented cultist could be doing it.  After
all, if the Reckoners control Los Diablos (or, in this case, Las Diablas),
they could instruct them to allow a trusted servant to milk them!

Nick "Moo!" Zachariasen