[DL] Re: A Shameful Confession

>>Good one!  Then I'll add another favorite: Sir
>>Perceval Blankey, Baronet and Chevelan (sp?) in "The
>>Scarlet Pimpernel," the color version with Jane
>>Semour.  Sensing a namesake here, anyone?

Barring PB, some of the best stuff can be seen in the Oliver Reed version of The Three Musketeers. The choreographer even has a small role (he's the one who fights the perineally drunk Musketeer [Athos?] when they are just about to leave town near the beginning).

The fight in the courtyard is breathtaking, and probably one of the most accurate portrayals of real swordplay (though again, a BIT of it is showy) that I've ever seen.

--Jacques