Re: [DL] Bill Withers (Was: I'll Make Ya Famous...) (OT)

>> At 05:54 PM 8/1/2000 -0700, Mr. Bryce Perry wrote:
>> >Use Me!!!

And I replied:
>> 	Oh great, now I have that Bill Withers song stuck in my
>> head....thanks a
>> lot!:)

Prompting Mr. Perry to ask:
>Who?  What?? (Read: Who is Bill Withers and to which song are you
>referring?)

	(Note to self: No more references to obscure-ish '70s acts on the
Listserver that no one will get....OK, no one but Steve Long will get.:))

	Bill Withers was a musician back in the '70s, best known for "Lean on Me",
"Ain't No Sunshine", and "Just the Two of Us." "Use Me" was another of his
hits.

	I hope you will accept my apology for all the confusion.

	If you'll please excuse me, I'm going now to take off my mood ring and
feed my pet rock....

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"