RE: [DL] Bill Withers (Was: I'll Make Ya Famous...) (OT)

<snip>
> 	(Note to self: No more references to obscure-ish '70s
> acts on the Listserver that no one will get....OK, no one
> but Steve Long will get.:))

Hey! (born 1961) But then I probably won't get them either since I didn't
really start paying attention to music until college.

> 	Bill Withers was a musician back in the '70s, best
> known for "Lean on Me", "Ain't No Sunshine", and "Just
> the Two of Us." "Use Me" was another of his hits.

The songs are familiar if not the artists.

> 	If you'll please excuse me, I'm going now to take off
> my mood ring and feed my pet rock....

What about the lava lamp?

Jim "don't forget to feed the goldfish in your shoes"