Re: [DL] Bill Withers (Was: I'll Make Ya Famous...) (OT)

> > << >    (Note to self: No more references to obscure-ish '70s
> >  > acts on the Listserver that no one will get....OK, no one
> >  > but Steve Long will get.:)) >>
> >
> >     Hey, Bill Withers isn't all *that* obscure.  I can get a LOT more
obscure
> > than that with 70s rock trivia if you want. :)
> >     There's an idea for a game -- Disco Deadlands!  }:)
>
> There was, for a while, discussion of Deadlands: 1976...
>
> I'd think it'd have a rather G vs. E feel to it...:-)

Great line from that show:

"Man, they blew up my Volvo!"

So does anybody know what Sci-Fi plans on doing with that show? Have they
canceled it, or are they going to resume it at some future point, a la what
they did with Lexx?

Nick "What about the Corp's janitors?" Zachariasen