Re: [DL] Another one

My only concern is that I personally am a very fast talker. Very fast. In
fact, I'm tax-trained in it.

No matter how low my character's Mien ends up being, if you go off talking
alone, I'm pretty darn confident in my ability to wheedle the info out. :-)

I might give a bonus for good speeches, but I'd still require the rolls...

Now, that's entirely my two cents as a Marshal/player. If it works in your
game and/or is more fun, go with that. :-)

John