Re: [DL] Another one

> > My only concern is that I personally am a very fast talker. Very fast.
In
> > fact, I'm tax-trained in it.
>
> O.K., so I'm an English major whose vocabulary could still use some work.
> What's "tax-trained" mean?

It's from an old comic book called the "Elementals." In it, one of the main
characters (who's ex-military) tells a villain, "You can't beat me, son. I'm
a tax-trained killer." Meaning that tax money had paid for his combat
training.

Tax money paid for my fast-talk skills, so I've grown fond of the term
"tax-trained liar." ;-)

John