Re: [DL] More On Knuckleduster

I happen to own each of these adventures and they are the same size as a
DL sourcebook (8.5 x 11 and 128 pages). They are well written and contain
huge amounts of background details. Their second book, Raining Hammers I
think, even has suggestions for turning it into an adventure for standard
roleplaying games, like Deadlands. In short, the $18 price tag is not bad
at all.