Re: [DL] A fine British revolver...

> > I am playing a Holmes-esque British character in a Weird West game, and I
> > was wondering if anyone can tell me which Pistols, Single or Double action,
> > were British.  I don't need every model, but some company names would be
> > helpful (i.e., don't list all Colts or LeMats, but say Colt or LeMats,
> > unless you just looooooove typing

Most probably a Webley .455 revolver. Break-action similar to the S&W
Schofield. However, I'm not sure how easily obtainable the .455 Webley
round would be in either the United States or the West. Probably a
slightly better chance finding them in the Confederacy, given that they
are importing war material from England.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."