[DL] Hope to see you all at GenCon! / Knuckleduster

Greetings.

I hope to see you all at GenCon this year. My Dungeon Mastering schedule is
pretty full this year as I will be running 3E D&D most of the day Friday and
all of the day Saturday. Will try to get down to the Pinnacle booth on
Thursday.

Good Gaming!
PS: I just picked up the "Knuckleduster Firearms Shop" book for
Fudge/Generic RPGs. It is a great sourcebook for Deadlands and has Deadlands
conversion rules in it. Recommended. ISBN 0-9667046-2-2.

Signing off for GenCon.
Roger Bert II      <Furyondy@triton.net>
Michigan Region/Kingdom of Furyondy
LIVING GREYHAWK(tm) Triad: