Re: [DL] Space Cowboys (completely OT)

At 01:29 PM 8/7/2000 -0700, Graveyard Greg wrote:
>For some reason, James Garner reminded me of Chris McGlothlin. Maybe it was
>the fact that he was a minister, maybe it was the facial expressions, or
>maybe it was some of his dialogue. I dunno.
>
>Anyways, you been holding out on us, Chris? Something you care to share? :)

	Other than the fact that I live in a trailer on the beach, own a really
cool Camaro, and get my info from a guy named Angel, Jim Garner and I have
absolutely nothing in common.

	Oh yeah, and Mike Post wrote both of our signature theme musics. Can't
leave that out.

And The Baron Samedi asked:
>is Chris a minister?

	Shane called in a few favors at the Vatican, and I was ordained for
duration of GenCon 1999 so that I might save Patriot's heathen soul prior
to his execution.

	And he *WAS* killed! Ya hear me? He's D-E-A-D dead!

	:-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877*, *Back East: The South* & the *JLA
Sourcebook*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"