Re: Re: [DL] DEPUTY! I'm calling you out!... going OT

deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> Friendly Local Gaming Store.  I'm not sure of the origin of this
>particular acronym, but I first stumbled across it on the SJgames >site.

It's probably an evolution of the "Friendly Neighborhood Comic Book Store" slogan that Marvel used in the late 70's and 80's. Which in of itself was derived from "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man" that Ole' Web Head often used to refer to himself with in the comic.

Cheyenne "THWIPP" Wright
www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html