Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

Well, I'm here as well, but Ross already discounted me. *g*

Oh, since I'm here, I have a question. For the "kid" hindrance, you have to
reduce your character's Knowledge and Strength die types by one or two
steps, right?

So how does this affect the number of points you get to put into skills?

For example, if I have a d10 Cognition, a d8 Knowledge (which becomes a d6),
and then a d12 Smarts, do I get 30 points or 28?

Daphné "Putting in my two cents anyway" Brunelle
--
"Generally speaking, when scary things get scared, not good."
                                       -Buffy the Vampire Slayer