Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:34:28 -0500, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>  > I guess the entire Deadlands universe (excepting myself and the
Montreal
>  > posse) are at GenCon, 'cause this place is absolutely DEAD the last
couple
>  > of days?
>
>  Pretty much. It *is* the Mecca of gaming, after all.

Yeah I try to pray towards wisconsin at least five times a day in the
summer.  I'll have to buy a compass and a map when they move it next year.

I really want to go but I never get further west than texas.  Too bad they
can't hold it on the west coast for a change.  I mean the only reason they
had it in wisconsin in the first place was because TSR was located there.

Now that Wizards is running it you would expect them to move it to
washington or something....

Now I know what you are all going to say.  If they hold it on the west coast
nobody will come...

Bull____!  It's Gencon...You try to tell me that where they hold it makes a
whit of difference.  People would go if they held it on the dark side of the
moon during a solar eclipse.  I know I would.

Ron "Damn I wanted to go to Gencon" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html