Re: [DL] Any DL in Windsor/Detroit area?

So close, and yet so far. Care to commute to Montreal? *g*
I'm sure Ross could give John Goff a run for his money (although he's
slightly nicer about letting us live -all the better to terrify us, of
course *g*).

Daphné
--
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to
change the things I can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I