Re: [DL] Any DL in Windsor/Detroit area?

>> So close, and yet so far. Care to commute to Montreal? *g*
>> I'm sure Ross could give John Goff a run for his money (although he's
>> slightly nicer about letting us live -all the better to terrify us, of
>> course *g*).
>
> Of course, that means we get to torture him in return. *cackle* Fun !
>
> Nice signature Daphne. ;)
>
> Oh yeah, new to list, hi everyone ! *waves*

Everyone, meet Ann. She's going to help me and Daniel and Jason
(potentially) make Ross's life more difficult and our lives a lot more fun.

The reason she likes my sig is because she loaned it to me (and most of the
others I've been using lately). Copyright is hers, of course ;-)

> If violence is not solving your problems...
> You're just not using enough of it.
>            -- Misato Kitsuragi, NGE

I like your sig as well... *g*

Daphné
--
"Why is it every time I go somewhere with you it ends in violence
and terror?"