[DL] Deadlands poker deck question..

I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are some characters on the
Deadlands Poker decks that I'm relatively (or totally) unfamiliar with.

Professor Spencer - I remember him from Professor Spencer's Barbecue, but
has he appeared anywhere else?
Sergeant Amos - He's a King, which seems important (Ronan, The Prospector,
and Velvet are the others), but I've never heard of him.
Sister Cabrini, Savannah Rose - Same deal. I know Bad Luck Betty and Mina
Devlin, but who are these two?

Are they characters Pinnacle never worked with, or are they in some
fiction/books I just didn't read closely enough?

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com