[DL] General Questions

>    Hello. My group and I are new to Deadlands

Welcome!  Have fun and enjoy the best RPG on this list!

Err...

Well, you know what I mean :-)

> 1. Is the table for Disrupt correct? It skips 3 of a Kind and
> it seems like 3 of a Kind appears on other tables.

I don'ty think there's an errata for this hex - not all hexes use all hands.
Many of them miss out "Pair of Jacks" for example. In this case, a three of
a kinbd is no better than two pair.

> 2. Do you need to be able to speak, move, etc. to cast a hex?
> Can you do it in an alternate form?

Only an alternate form that has hands :-)

The rule is that the huckster doesn't need to be able to speak, or move
much, but when he casts the hex, a hand of cards appears in his hand and he
must be able to see the faces or the spell wont go off. This also makes it
tricky to hide spell casing, because those "in the know" will be looking for
those cards to appear.

> 3. Can a Consecrated weapon be handed off to someone else to use?

Hmm.. not sure about this one off the top of my head, but I don't see why
not, since it's the WEAPON, not the blessed that is consecrated. As a
Marshal I would rule that bad folk couldn'tuse it though.

Brian "Hope that was of some help" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.