Re: [DL] The Goff Invitational

>>Alright, then!  Out with it!

>>Or is this of the "privileged information to be used in a future Deadlands
>>product" issue?

<snicker> What makes the above so funny is the quotation marks, but I can't
tell you why. <g>

Seriously, though, I'm going to keep the details mum until Messire Goff
returns and lets us know if we can talk about it publicly or not.

Suffice it to say that none of us lived (this was a Goff thing after all),
but I got a GREAT death out of it. My second favourite was Sandor's, and
between the Indian's comments from beyond the grave ("Buffalo, Teepee,
Buffalo, Teepee") and Mark's face when the room went quiet, it was an
absolute BLAST. Best time I ever had getting a character whacked. John is not
only a killer writer, but a killer GM as well (and I mean that in a good
way), and the rest of y'all who were involved were a good time as well.

Oh, and y'all should also congratulate Kerry for winning the Gencon Doomtown
championship AGAIN. <g> She gets to have an Experienced character in the
game, which I* think is way cool.

Anyway, the drive was way long and I'm knackered. I'll probably post a con
report tomorrow if anyone's interested in reading one.

Nos da.

--Jacques