Re: [DL] Doom Town

In a message dated 8/16/00 3:55:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
toadpooka@juno.com writes:

<< Hey, there's a mention of Gomorrah in the strangest of places:
 http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0273/0273_01.asp

     I just had a weird idea. What if Deadlands Blessed used Chick tracts (or
the Weird West equivalent) in their preaching? Would they gain bonuses?
Penalties? Be gunned down by Stone? Hmmm...I might actually have to do this
next time I play DL.

                            ---Ghoull

Visit RS&L Today!
We've got incisive social commentary, up-to-date political analysis, and
pictures of Mr T. What more could you want?
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jukebox