Re: [DL] John Goff, aka Enoch Shaw, steals the Orb

> http://deadlands.com/news/LARPGPics.htm
>
> Is it just me or does John Goff look incredibly satanic and psychopathic
in
> the picture mentioned? He even appears to have red eyes...

Hell, I don't know, the picture's too small to be able to see any real
detail.

> Tim "or does he always look that way?" Denee

I met him at a local con over Tax Day weekend, and I should probably tell
you that yes, he DOES look that way most of the time as far as I can tell.

Nick "except for when he has his question-answering hat on" Zachariasen