Re: [DL] running horror scenarios (OT)

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:

> >Let me put a plug in for Nightmares of Mine, from Chaosium.  ISBN
> 1-55806-367-6
>
> I thought that this was produced by ICE?

It is.  Allan just had some extra crack before posting, I'd think. :-)

It's written by Kenneth Hite, of "Suppressed Transmission" and a number
of other things.

All in all, if you're running horror, you need it.  :-)

SeanMike
pimpin' for da ICE boyz

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just