Re: [DL][OT] Seeking Info on a Science Writer

> I'm pulling my hair out trying to think of this person's name,

James Burke?  (Connections, The Day The Universe Changed, The Pinball
Effect)  Bald on top, though.

Aha! I got it! It isn't James Burke (he's one of my favorite science
authors), but I found it anyway. I remembered that one of his books included
the words 'information highway'. I looked it up on Amazon.com, and BINGO!
Clifford Stoll, that's the name! I'd been wanting to read something of his
for a while now, I just couldn't remember the name. Thanks for your help,
Netse.

Derek "If I'd written the name down two years ago..." D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com