[DL] Missing book pages, help! [HOE, sorry]

Sorry for the HOE post, but I don't subscribe to that
list and thought this might be quicker.

The Marshall got a copy of "Iron Oasis" for his
birthday, and found out he's missing a chunk of pages
in the middle, including the oh-so-important dividing
page before the Marshall's section.  Wasn't sure if
this is a problem with the whole run or we just got a
bum book, but any help / suggestions would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen