Re: [DL] New to the list

geir.carlstrom@telenor.com schrieb:

> Howdy, ya'all!
>
> Finally joins this list, after years of wierd west gaming. I'm fropm across
> the atlantic, and up north, Norway is the place. 25, father to one and a
> devoted deadlandsplayer and marshall. Been playing this game since 96/97 and
> love it. Only game I marshall, but play in HoE and some Chutulu and Twilight
> 2000. Also into LARPs.
>
> Known as Nightlight on the WW forum.
>
> Nightlight, the Grim Reapers hairstylist!

Welcome to the list. I`m probably one of the least important here, but let me
tell you, that it was a wise decision to subscribe this one - you will soon see
what I mean; a should recognize a few names here. All in one one of the best
(meaning fan-supporting) lists I`ve ever been to.

And good to see another one who stayed back in Europe.

Jolly