RE: [DL] OT Thems Fightin Werds (was: Phases O' Th' Moon

Title: RE: [DL] OT Thems Fightin Werds (was: Phases O' Th' Moon

>>     When I asked, I didn't have 'em.  Now, I does. :)
>Don't make me come down there...

FIGHT!
Nothing personal, Steve, but I *think* that John would pretty much "F" you up!
He has that "Zero to Psycho in 3.4 seconds" quality about him...
Of, course when all was said and done, you'd just sue his sorry butt...
(OR send the Hob-Nailed WotC enforcers after him..)

Patrick "especially when bourbon is involved" Phalen