Re: [DL] OT Thems Fightin Werds (was: Phases O' Th' Moon

In a message dated 8/18/00 2:32:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pat.Phalen@infores.com writes:

<< >>     When I asked, I didn't have 'em.  Now, I does. :)
 >Don't make me come down there...

 FIGHT!
 Nothing personal, Steve, but I *think* that John would pretty much "F" you
 up!
 He has that "Zero to Psycho in 3.4 seconds" quality about him...
 Of, course when all was said and done, you'd just sue his sorry butt...
 (OR send the Hob-Nailed WotC enforcers after him..) >>

    Hey, if he wants to come down here to put himself on the receivin' end of
a little hard-knock schoolin', he's more than welcome...
    ...and when my cat's done smackin' him around, *then* I'll sue him. }:)

Steve Long