Re: [DL] OT Thems Fightin Werds (was: Phases O' Th' Moon

In a message dated 8/19/00 6:15:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:

<< As to your vaunted legal powers, I've already secured my vast game design
 fortune in off-shore accounts in the Carribbean! >>

    Don't think that's enough to stop me, developer-boy.  Just because I
prefer to use legal means to harass you -- say, by garnishing your wages --
doesn't mean I don't have other means at my disposal to gain access to
offshore accounts and other such impedimentia. }:)

Steve Long