[DL] Why me?

I'm just venting until I post up our posse's latest escapades. Feel free to
ignore this, but I want it on the record that Ross's dice have sold their
souls to the devil, along with his Marshal's deck.

Why the bitterness? you may well ask. Was your character killed in some
gruesome fashion? Are you sad and frustrated about losing someone you played
for so long?

No, my fine friends. *grumble* I wish my life were that simple. Not only was
my character killed (again by a bullet to the heart), but she came back from
the dead -again!

At least this time she doesn't have a legion of manitous taking up residence
in her.

My Marshal (despite the fact that the rolls and draws were supposedly out of
his hands) made a pact with Lucifer (or John Goff, whoever was closest at
the time ;-). That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So this is for Crumpet :-P

Daphné "Official occupant of the Fates' Chamber Pot (TM)" Brunelle
--
"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty."
                                -Buffy the Vampire Slayer