Re: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

Sounds like either your NPC wasn't quite as powerful as you thought in
relation to the posse (harrowed powers aren't always a guarantee of success,
trust me on this *g*), or he just succumbed to really good dice rolls. That
kind of thing *does* happen, albeit rarely.

Actually, we've taken to not using Wind in our combats -it speeds things up
a bit- unless there's something that specifically causes only Wind damage
(like the Devil's Own Herd). That way if your villain has a more than decent
vigor, he shouldn't have any problems recovering from any pain and suffering
the heroes decide to inflict on him.
Also, that's why the Marshal gets Fate Chips: to negate wound levels in your
villains ;-)

JM2C,

Daphné
--