RE: [DL] New stuff?? (PEG guys)

 >>>The Collegium. ;-)<<
 >
 >   Do we know what the Collegium is at this point? I am obviously new to
 >the game and have never heard of them before.

The Collegium is a group of Mad Scientists made up for the Doomtown card
game.  Don't worry, before the CCG came out, none of us heard of them
either.  :-)

The Collegium will detail their workings and people, tie the Collegium
closer with the overall Deadlands setting thourgh the gracious help of Dr.
Hellstromme, update Mad Science a bit, have some new gizmos, and revise the
steampunk cyborgs from the City of Gloom boxed set.

Of course - since John is the one actually writing it - he will certainly
correct me where I'm wrong.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

B.F. Skinner:
Because the external influences which had pervaded its sensorium from birth
had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it would tend to cross
roads, even while believing these actions to be of its own free will.